How to spot fake news
- Age range:
- 10-12 years of age
- Resouce type:
- Video channel, Resource other
- Operating system:
- Main topic of the resource:
- Media, Other
- Main function of the resource:
- Acquire and retain life skills, Discover new possibilities and abilities
- Checklist criteria met:
- Stimulating experiences, Reliability, Safety
- Greek Safer Internet Center
In an effort to inform and awaken children, in particular, about media education and to teach them how to distinguish the truth from lies on the internet, the Greek Safer Internet Centre has created a video for teenagers, by teenagers. In the video, students explain (in Greek) the meaning of fake news and the ways in which to easily distinguish it.
It is a video made by children for children, explaining with simple words how one can spot fake news.