Stop la violence!
- Age range:
- 6-8 years of age, 8-10 years of age, 10-12 years of age
- Resouce type:
- Online game, Website
- Operating system:
- Main topic of the resource:
- Everyday life and leisure, Nutrition and health
- Main function of the resource:
- Acquire and retain life skills, Build up positive relationships with their family and friends, Develop a positive view of themselves and a respect for their identity, Encourage their sense of self, community and place, Enhance their participation in society, Enhance social/cultural understanding, Learn and develop, Stretch or stimulate imagination
- Checklist criteria met:
- Age range and objectives, Stimulating experiences, Usability, Accessibility/inclusivity, Reliability, Safety, Privacy, Social media elements
- Tralalere / Internet Sans Crainte
Stop la violence! is a serious game aiming to raise awareness among students and educational teams about the issue of bullying. It targets the victims, the bullies and the bystanders. Stop la violence! is a particularly engaging resource for children. It works like a video game that offers an immersive police investigation. It can be used individually, or in a group. It has four main objectives: (1) to teach students how to recognise the signs of bullying and cyberbullying; (2) to underline the collective dimension of bullying; (3) to develop empathy for the victims but also for the bullies; and (4) to encourage children to stand up to bullying.