Vinz et Lou
- English, French, Spanish
- Age range:
- 6-8 years of age, 8-10 years of age, 10-12 years of age
- Resouce type:
- Operating system:
- Main topic of the resource:
- Arts and culture, Everyday life and leisure, Media, Nutrition and health, Politics and society, Science, nature and technology
- Main function of the resource:
- Acquire and retain life skills, Build up positive relationships with their family and friends, Develop a positive view of themselves and a respect for their identity, Discover new possibilities and abilities, Enhance and enable creativity, Encourage their sense of self, community and place, Enhance their participation in society, Enhance social/cultural understanding, Have fun and enjoy themselves, Learn and develop, Produce and distribute their own positive online content, Stretch or stimulate imagination
- Checklist criteria met:
- Age range and objectives, Usability, Accessibility/inclusivity, Reliability, Safety, Privacy, Social media elements
- Tralalere / Internet Sans Crainte
This programme takes the forme of more than 60 cartoon episodes that address societal issues with a particular focus on children's online uses. This resource encourages younger people to get involved in the debate and think creatively.
The tool is very engaging for the youngest children (aged 6-12) because they are attached to the characters, and they like the different interactive tools like videos, interactive activities, cartoon editor, mindmap, and so on.