Online Digital Game
- Age range:
- 8-10 years of age, 10-12 years of age
- Resouce type:
- Online game
- Operating system:
- Main topic of the resource:
- Arts and culture, Everyday life and leisure, Science, nature and technology
- Main function of the resource:
- Acquire and retain life skills, Build up positive relationships with their family and friends, Develop a positive view of themselves and a respect for their identity, Have fun and enjoy themselves, Learn and develop
- Checklist criteria met:
- Age range and objectives, Stimulating experiences, Usability, Reliability, Safety, Privacy, Social media elements
A digital game that promotes critical thinking and is available online.
It is also available as an app on students' tablets targeting both primary and secondary students.
This is the only online game in our national language which deals with elements of online safety within a Maltese environment.
The game consists of two levels which target both primary and secondary students. It encourages students to think in a critical manner about content/material they might encounter online and making the right decision.
The game gives freedom to the children to decide what they think is right or wrong whilst also giving an explanation for each option. At the end of each stage, there is a strong informative message for children to absorb and understand.